Executive protection requires cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment, and legwork. PSSI may include physical protection and transportation, crowd surveillance, management of travel arrangements, and numerous other security logistics. The details are tailored to suit the client.
- Executive Protection: Our security personnel provide immediate close protection and advise our clients on security issues. They are licensed within the jurisdictions they operate and have carried out the appropriate level of training. Additionally, they have many years of operational experience in similar assignments.
- Security Driver: A security driver ensures that clients are safely transported. This can be further enhanced by the use of an escort vehicle and additional close security personnel should the threat dictate an elevation in security.
- Counter Surveillance: While providing executive protection in more complex situations, there may be information to suggest that the client under our protection is being followed. We can support existing executive protection measures with the use of a counter surveillance team who will observe our movements and identify third parties who are monitoring our movements. Our aim is then to observe and identify the parties involved or provide covert intervention measures to deter, delay or deny any further surveillance of our clients.
- Protective Surveillance: Enables your company or your family to have resilience but at a discrete distance. Giving you the freedom but knowing that should an incident arise it will be dealt with securely and safely.
- Residential Security: Close protection personnel can be deployed to secure both homes and offices. This ensures the client’s home is secured 24/7, in addition to their office if needed.
- Information Integrity: A wide range of protective services to ensure the integrity of information at home, in the office, and while traveling.
- Travel-related risk planning: PSSI offers travel related risk assessment and planning. We will assess the executive’s current safety plans, provide travel intelligence, and train family members in proper travel security.
- Crisis management: These highly specialized services are designed to minimize clients’ vulnerability through pre-emptive planning and timely, expert guidance in the event of a crisis.